Terms and Conditions for online Booking or purchasing
The terms and conditions are applicable to visitors, prospective customers of Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as "SMIPL"), users or any other who access or use the service (hereinafter referred to as "User") transacting on this online platform who intend to purchase a specific model of SMIPL (hereinafter referred to as "vehicle") and make an online booking for the same from Authorized Dealership of SMIPL (hereinafter referred to as "Dealership"). The singular refers to the plural and vice versa. The term "he" is gender neutral. The "Dealership" is selected by the User from whom the User wishes to purchase the Vehicle.
The service of the website is offered to the User on the condition that the User accepts the terms contained herein:
1. "User" includes any Individual/ Firm/ Proprietorship/ Company or other legal entity.
2. User is a resident of India and aged 18 years or more.
3. The User is not prohibited from owning a vehicle in the jurisdiction of purchase.
4. The User has selected the Vehicle and Dealership as per his choice for the delivery.
5. The User acknowledges the Images &Colours on the website are representation of the actual Vehicle. SMIPL has taken every effort to make a true representation. However the actual images &colour depends on the display device of the User and cannot be guaranteed by SMIPL.
6. In the event that the User is booking or purchasing on behalf of another person, the necessary details of such other person is required to be mentioned and the requisite details of such other person are required to be produced at the Dealership as per requirement by them.
7. In the event that the User wants to make a Booking or purchasing of more than one vehicle, the Booking or purchasing process is required to be repeated. In other words, one vehicle can be booked per Booking or purchasing.
8. The online Booking or purchasing facility is for the convenience of the Users.
9. The details of the User as provided by him shall be used by SMIPL and itsDealers for all correspondences with the User.
10. Booking or purchasing is allowed only with the Dealers of SMIPL as mentioned on this SMIPL Website.
11. The User is requested to thoroughly read and understand updated specifications, features of vehicle(s) posted, terms and conditions on the official SMIPL website before making their choice. The choice of variants of the vehicle would be updated on the SMIPL Website from time to time and shall be subject to availability at the selected Dealership.
12. The price of the vehicle shall be as applicable on the date of invoicing of the vehicle. The price is Ex-showroom prices and subject to change and we are not responsible / legally bound to inform you in advance.
13. All formalities with respect to purchase of the vehicle, including but not limited to the registration process shall be performed at the respective Dealership.
14. The sale and delivery of Vehicle shall be subject to fulfillment of all applicable statutory obligations and submission of requisite supporting documents. The originals of these documents will need to be produced at Dealership. In the event of the Users failure to ensure compliance of these requirements, the Booking or purchasing amount paid by the User is liable to be forfeited.The User warrants that he has the required documents.
15. All parties shall ensure the compliance of the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and its allied rules as amended from time to time.
Acceptance of Payment towards Booking or purchasing
16. SMIPL shall not be responsible for the collection of Booking or purchasing amount or entire payment for the Vehicles. The Collection of payment and the delivery of the Vehicle shall be the responsibility of the Dealer.
17. Acceptance of online Booking or purchasing payment is taken on behalf of the Dealer by a payment gateway.
18. The Booking amount paid by User to the Dealer on this website will be adjusted against the purchase price of the Vehicle, payable by the User to the Dealership.
19. The online Booking or purchasing engine is available at "www.suzukimotorcycle.co.in" whereas payment gateway is powered by the Intermediary providing payment gateway and merchant services.
20. Payments made by the User for online Booking or purchasing of the Vehicles through payment gateway are subject to the terms and conditions as provided by the payment gateway intermediary/ merchant service provider. SMIPL or its Dealers would not be responsible for any non-payment or wrong paymentaccuracy or completeness of the information, services or process of the third party site. Any transaction fee / brokerage on the third party site will be borne by the User.made in respect of the Booking or purchasing through the payment gateway.
21. The Booking or purchasing Amount can be paid online using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking or any other online mode.
22. The price of the vehicle shall be the price applicable on the date of delivery of it to the User by the dealership. It is specifically understood that the booking is not an option or an implied fixed price contract. No interest is payable by SMIPL or Dealership on the Booking amount.
23. The User will be redirected to a third party site for his transaction. SMIPL does not guarantee or warrant the The User will be redirected to the website post the successful transaction of payment for Booking. It does not guarantee any specific delivery sequence at the Dealership.
24. The User needs to provide accurate and complete information while filling the form online.
25. The Booking or purchasing shall be binding only after the receipt of the full balance price of the Vehicle and submission of requisite supporting documents. Until then, the online Booking or purchasing is merely a request on part of the User and an indication of an intention to sell on the part of the Dealer and does not result in a Booking or purchasing confirmation or contract of sale and does not impose financial implications on SMIPL or the Dealer except as provided herein in these terms and conditions.
26. SMIPL retains the right to revise the specification, standard fitment and/or accessories of/for the Vehicle or introduce new variants or their versions or discontinue earlier variants or versions.
27. SMIPL or Dealership will not be responsible for any delay, loss or non-receipt of online booking information or any other form of submission not contemplated herein
28. The ex-showroom prices applicable in your city on the date of booking will be available with the Dealership where delivery is intended to be taken. The On-Road price displayed includes basic components only any other additional component or service if mandate for purchase as per dealer shall be borne by User.
29. The final price of Vehicle will be as per the existing price at Dealership during final delivery.
30. SMIPL reserves the right to change the Dealership for the purpose of sale and delivery of the Vehicle before transferring the booking amount to the Dealership.
31. The waiting period and the expected delivery date shall be communicated by the Dealer.
32. 27. Cancellation Policy for Booking on website: User can cancel his Booking before invoicing at dealership. The Booking can be cancelled only on the website. The booking amount as applicable will be refunded net of transaction charges to the same account from where booking was generated.
33. Cancelation request, if any, should be placed by the customer online in case of online Booking or purchasing. Please note that there will be no offline cancelations at the Dealership for online Booking or purchasing.
34. There will be no Booking or purchasing cancellation charges if the customer cancels the Booking or purchasing. The transaction fees/ charge may be levied by the payment gateway intermediary/ merchant service provider while refunding money after cancellation of booking or purchase.
35. The online Booking or purchasing amount shall be refunded to the Customer through the same mode that used for making the payment for Booking or purchasing. It takes 25-30 days for the amount to get refunded. No cash payments would be made by Dealership to User.
36. If any other amount is paid offline by the customer to the Authorized SMIPL Dealer towards the price of the Vehicle, Accessories or statutory requirement, then the customer has to claim the said amount offline from the Authorized SMIPL Dealer and no online transaction shall be made in this regard.
37. No changes and/or modification are allowed online for the Vehicle after the Booking or purchasing has been made.
38. For any change/modification, the existing Booking or purchasing is supposed to be cancelled and the fresh Booking or purchasing is required to be made.
39. SMIPL has the right to change the terms and conditions of the offer without prior notice. SMIPL reserves the right to alter any terms and conditions or the process itself at its sole discretion as and when considered necessary.
40. In an event of the demise of User, the Booking / Allotment / Retention stands cancelled and will be refunded as per refund terms mentioned, to the nominee on the production of original documents as stated by Dealership.
41. In case of any dispute, inconvenience or loss occurs due to User negligence, non-compliance or breach of applicable law, the User agrees to indemnify SMIPL, its partners and Dealership.
42. Offers & discounts (Dealership / SMIPL) are subjected to customer’s eligibility and offer availability at the time of purchase which shall be confirmed by dealer. Neither SMIPL nor Dealership guarantees any offer or discounts displayed. It will be at the discretion of Dealership/ SMIPL, if any.
43. In case of non-individual User, delivery would be made to the same authorized signatory, who booked the vehicle.
44. User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold SMIPL harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to User’s use of the website.
45. Miscellaneous: Unless otherwise specified, this website and the contents thereof are displayed solely for the purpose of promoting SMIPL’s products and services. This website is controlled and operated by SMIPL from its office in Delhi, India.
46. In case of any dispute relating to the transaction or any other matter arising for use of this website for the purpose of booking, the same will be subject to the exclusive Jurisdiction of the appropriate Court at Delhi.
47. Arbitration: All Disputes shall be referred to the sole Arbitrator appointed by the Authorized officer of SMIPL, Arbitration shall be conducted in English under Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. Venue of Arbitration shall be at Delhi. For this purpose, the Governing Laws shall be Indian Laws and the appropriate Court of Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
48. SMIPL reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and may withdraw or discontinue the offer of online Booking or purchasing without prior notice.
49. SMIPL or the Authorized SMIPL Dealer shall not be responsible for delay, loss or non-receipt of online Booking or purchasing information or any other form of submission not contemplated herein.
50. SMIPL reserves the right to change the variants, variant names and specifications at its own discretion and will make reasonable efforts to keep the Customer informed before the completion of the sales process.
51. By Booking or purchasing online via the SMIPL Website, the Customer accepts and agrees to the above terms and conditions and also gives his unconditional consent for being contacted for SMIPL Products/Services over your telephone/mobile phone/email/sms. Non-acceptance of any of these terms and conditions will result in disqualification.
52. The Booking or purchasing using this online facility is optional. The Vehicle can be booked and purchased via visiting any dealership available at PAN India.
53. The offer to purchase the Vehicle subject to these terms and conditions is optional and the customer may choose not to book the vehicle in response to the offer.